1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Much of the process of bringing a muni public works the same as bringing stocks and bonds in corporate America public. Like the underwriting secular America, Syndicates make a spread, that is, they buy this $100 million of par value bonds for $987,250,000. Using fancy math, the spread then is $12,750,000. Sounds like a lot of money but it has to feed a lot of mouths. In fact, municipal underwriting is one of the lower margin businesses on Wall Street. For every win like...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!