Where Monty Python meets your 10th grade teacher.
Search Thousands of Shmoop Videos
A Rose for Emily 1083 Views
What? She gets a rose and we don’t? Who is this Emily person anyway? What’s she done to deserve such a delightful, aromatic gift?
- Literature / American Literature
- American Literature / All American Literature
- Early 20th-Century Literature / Early 20th-Century American Literature
- Early 20th-Century Literature / All Early 20th-Century Literature
- American Literature / Early 20th-Century American Literature
- Themes / Compassion and Forgiveness
So you want to live in a perfect world. Who doesn't? But what if what you thought was utopia was actually dystopia disguised as a utopia? Confused...
They say that honesty is the best policy, but Jack lies about his identity and still gets the girl. Does that mean we should all lie to get what we...
Ever wish you could remember everything that you ever studied? How about everything that everyone has ever studied? Yeah, pretty sure our brains ju...
We may all be fools when it comes to love, but thankfully none of us will accidentally switch places with our twin brother and fall in love with ou...
“Happy Hunger Games!” Or not. Katniss’s Hunger Games experiences left a not-so-happy effect on her. This video will prompt you to ponder if...