The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
Arnold Spirit, Junior Timeline and Summary
- Arnold tells the story of Oscar.
- Arnold gets harassed at the powwow.
- He throws the geometry book at Mr. P.
- Arnold asks his parents to transfer to Reardan.
- Rowdy punches Arnold on the playground.
- Arnold starts school at Reardan.
- He meets Penelope.
- Arnold punches Roger in the face.
- He makes friends with Gordy.
- Arnold goes to the Winter Formal with Penelope.
- Arnold tries out for the basketball team – and makes it.
- Arnold's basketball team loses against Wellpinit.
- He loses his grandmother.
- Arnold loses Eugene.
- Arnold's basketball team wins against Wellpinit.
- Arnold loses his sister.
- Arnold and Rowdy reconcile.