Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- Is it possible to live without illusion?
- What would the play be like if you rewrote the entire thing from Honey's perspective?
- Are the play's Cold War themes pertinent to current international tensions?
- What would the play be like if it were set in a different country? How distinctly American is Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Are George and Martha better off at the end of the play?
- In what ways could an entire nation be seen as an illusion?