Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass
Alice Timeline and Summary
- Alice goes down the rabbit hole.
- Alice fails to get into the special garden.
- Alice drinks a mystery drink and shrinks.
- Alice eats a cake and grows large.
- Alice cries and makes a pool of tears in the room.
- Alice fans herself with the White Rabbit's fan and shrinks again.
- Alice falls into a pool and gets wet.
- Alice joins a Caucus-race to get dry.
- Alice goes on an errand to the White Rabbit's house, drinks another mystery drink, and gets stuck in a room of the house.
- Alice eats pebbles that turn into cakes and shrinks again.
- Alice meets a Caterpillar that teaches her to eat a mushroom to control her size.
- Alice attends a Mad Tea Party.
- Alice visits the Duchess and rescues a baby.
- Alice meets the Cheshire-Cat in the forest.
- Alice returns to the hall and finally gets into the beautiful garden.
- Alice joins a game of croquet with the Queen of Hearts.
- Alice is introduced to the Mock Turtle and the Gryphon.
- Alice attends a trial for the Knave of Hearts.
- Alice grows large again and brushes away the deck of cards.
- Alice wakes up at her sister's side and relates her adventures.
- Alice goes through the looking-glass.
- Alice reads the backwards nonsense poem "Jabberwocky."
- Alice explores a garden of live flowers.
- Alice joins the giant chess game as a White Pawn.
- Alice takes a train trip.
- Alice meets some strange insects.
- Alice meets Tweedledum and Tweedledee.
- Alice encounters the White Queen.
- Alice visits a shop that is also a boat on a river and buys an egg.
- Alice meets Humpty Dumpty.
- Alice meets the Lion and the Unicorn.
- Alice is captured by a Red Knight and rescued by a White Knight.
- Alice enters the Eighth Square and becomes a Queen.
- Alice attends a strange banquet.
- Alice shakes the Red Queen into a kitten.
- Alice wakes up at home and wonders whose dream she was in.