Bridge to Terabithia
Bridge to Terabithia Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- Who would you rather be friends with, Jess or Leslie, and why?
- If you were going to create your own imaginary land, what would you call it, and what do you think it would be like?
- Have you ever had to deal with a bully like Janice Avery? If you ever met up with someone like that, how would you act?
- One reason people negatively judge Leslie and Miss Edmunds is because they like to wear pants, which wasn't seen as feminine in Lark Creek in the 1970s. Do you judge people based on what they wear? How would this issue have changed if the book had been set in a different time – say, 1810 or 1940?
- Giving the right gift is an important part of this book. What is the best present you've ever given or gotten, and why do you choose that one?