The Basics of Social Media
Best of the web
Available to teachers only as part of the The Basics of Social Media Teacher Pass
The Basics of Social Media Teacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Social Studies Online: Digital Literacy Connections to Civics and History
- 100 Ways You Should Be Using Facebook in Your Classroom
The title says it all. Here are 100 ways to push the educational and community-building utility of Facebook in your class, from class projects and facilitating/improving communication, to helpful tips for students and teachers, to apps, resources, and groups galore.
- It Takes A Facebook
Check out this webinar from the Vermont Council on Rural Development, for loads of helpful tips on how to get your classroom, social group, or community connected using Facebook.