Nora Helmer Timeline and Summary
- Nora brings home lots of Christmas presents.
- She reveals her secret to Mrs. Christine Linde.
- She plays hide-and-go-seek with her kids.
- Nora is blackmailed by Krogstad, so she begs Torvald to let Krogstad keep his job.
- She flirts with Dr. Rank in the hopes of borrowing money.
- Nora decides against borrowing from Rank when he reveals that he is dying and is in love with her.
- She is confronted again by Krogstad, who leaves a revealing letter in the mailbox.
- She gets Christine to go and talk to Krogstad on her behalf.
- Nora dances the tarantella to distract Torvald from the mail.
- She rejects Torvald's drunken advances after the party.
- Nora says goodbye to the dying Dr. Rank.
- She finally allows Torvald to read his mail.
- Nora confronts Torvald about the demeaning way he treats her.
- She decides to desert her family to go on a quest of personal enlightenment.
- Nora slams the heck out of a door.