1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
While sharing client information with the government is a good thing (at least, according to the government), sharing client information with telemarketing firms or identity thieves...is not. The SEC implemented Reg S-P, which is based on a requirement from the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (try saying that three times fast), to protect customers from identity theft and private information reaching the hands of outside firms without the client’s knowledge or consent.
So, what does R...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!