1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The biggest issue facing mutual funds is not the competition of other mutual funds—it is the increasing popularity of index funds.
Index funds are passively managed, which means that they track an index, like the S&P 500. So, an index fund that tracks the S&P 500 would buy the companies that make up the S&P 500, in the same proportion, and sell shares based on that investment. Simple, cheap, and what’s more, their returns tend to outperform actively-managed funds over a longer time hor...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!