1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Load vs. No Load Mutual Funds
Yeah, we hate the word ‘load,’ too. But you need to know what it means for the exam, so pay attention. A mutual fund that charges a load is just charging a fee, similar to a commission, when you buy the fund. Paying a load up front is usually a BETTER deal than buying a “no load” fund. Why? Because once you pay that initial fee you then only need to pay a low annual management fee, whereas no load funds, which do not charge an initial load (fee), trap you with hig...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!