1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Retirement accounts, like life insurance, come in all shapes and sizes. Individual retirement plans covered on the 65 are the traditional IRA (Individual Retirement Account), and the Roth (newer, with additional tax benefits).
The traditional IRA is an individual retirement account (no, husbands and wives cannot open a joint IRA – doesn’t exist, though if one spouse is not working they can contribute to the other spouse’s IRA). Anyone with earned income can open an IRA and contribute 100% of t...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!