1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Uncle Sam’s Debt
The Figure was rummaging in one of the cavernous sleeves of his robe. He pulled out a stack of papers and handed them to Shmooge.
“You’ll get several bond-related questions on the exam. Start reading.”
Shmooge started reading.
Federal Bonds are known as ‘Treasuries.’ They’re backed by the full faith and credit of the United States, meaning Uncle Sam guarantees that every dollar of debt will be paid. Big Uncle can make this guarantee because Big Uncle also owns the only le...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!