1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
It was like Godfather 2 – equally as good, if not better. It was all about disclosure and rules around stocks already trading. You can express opinions about stocks but you can’t do the equivalent of yelling “Fire!” in a crowded theater. Most importantly, ’34 Act created the SEC, the people who completely missed Madoff. For years prior to Bernie, however, the SEC was a well-run organization and it was a kind of “practices clearinghouse” which gave broader rules for the courts to later define ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!