1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
So let’s complicate things even more. Sounds like the 63’s style doesn’t it?
Let’s talk about investment advisers who meet the investment adviser definition but don’t have to register. These investment advisors are exempt. Maybe you have heard that word once or twice? Maybe you’re a little sick of it. Maybe you want to yack. We understand.
Anyway, exemptions, if you’re an investment adviser you can get one if you have no place of business in a state (remember the Canadian BDs?) and...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!