1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Let's complicate things even more—as if the 63 weren't tricky and convoluted enough.
How about investment advisors who meet the definition of an investment advisor but who don't have to register? These investment advisors are exempt.
If you're an investment adviser, you can get an exemption if you have no place of business in a state (remember the Canadian BDs?) and your only clients in the state are
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!