1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Who's that fella over there in the sunglasses looking so free-and-easy? Oh, he's a federal covered advisor.
That means that by the power invested in the National Securities Markets Improvement Act of 1996, he registers with the SEC, not the state. But he still has to file a Form ADV with the state and note that he's choosing to register with the SEC.
Wait, what? He doesn't have to register with the state?
You want in? Well, do you have less than $25 million in assets under management? Then...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!