1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Arbitrage is taking advantage of a temporary difference in price between two markets and profiting off the difference. It's also the name of a movie starring Richard Gere. Don't worry, you'll have time for movies once you're done with the 63…maybe.
Buying for a lower price in one market and simultaneously selling at a higher price in another market allows the arbitrageur to profit from the temporary difference in pricing between the two markets. It's considered a riskless profit.
Smarmy & S...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!