1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Bubbie knew little of investing. But she knew that over time, the stock market went up. And she wanted her endowment to be allowed to grow with it. If she was good or lucky or both and she could compound her principal at “just” 10% a year, she knew that it would double in 7.2 years – she had read The Rule of 72 along the way from her IPO dealings.
She had $20 million to invest. Its growth (or shrinkage rate) had a LOT to do with how future generations of immigrated single mothers’ lives ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!