1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
We're not talking about butter, although we love butter (in moderation, of course).
Churning, in the financial sense, is when a broker makes more trades than necessary just so they can make some extra dough in forms such as increased commissions.
Yes, it's just as shady as it sounds. And yes, it's illegal.
By "over-trading" a client's account, these unscrupulous brokers collect more commission than they should.
What generally happens in these less than chill churning cases is that the broker...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!