1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The wheels are always spinning in Stiffy’s head. If he was running a hedge fund and were able to charge the 2/20 fees that are so typical for a hedge fund, he’d have made a small fortune in just these first three months managing Bubbie’s money. Here are the fee results based on the first three months of being “live” in the account:
|Fees charged in Bubbie's Wrap Account||Fees charged in a hypothetical hedge fund account||Carry charged in a hypothetical hedge fund account with profits|
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!