1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
To be or not to be an investment advisor? That is the question. There are plenty of folks out there who may fit within the United States' definition of investment advisor, but would rather not. Why? Because of the regulatory scrutiny and added pain-in-the-tuchas paperwork.
Here's what the document says:
"'Investment adviser' means a person that, for compensation, engages in the business of advising others, either directly or through publications or writings, as to the value of securities or...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!