1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Put up your feet, crank up the music because…we have a few last recordkeeping items to discuss with you about registration under the Uniform Securities Act. Sorry.
First, please remember that renewing a person’s registration is a very, very simple process. Pay attention, here it is: You pay your state’s renewal fee by December 31st. Seriously. It’s as simple as that. A person’s registration always expires on December 31st, no matter when you registered, even if it was on December 1st. Just ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!