1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
So, yes, you have to register with the state if you are an investment adviser representative at a federal covered advisor. Whoa, that title’s a bellyful. There’s no state exemption for you. So register if you have a place of business in the state or more than 5 non-institutional investors. Pretty simple, really.
Also get to know the rules governing visits to other state because if you regularly go to another state and meet with clients or you advertise the fact that you can meet up with pe...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!