1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
To reiterate: yes, you have to register with the state if you are an investment advisor representative at a federal covered advisor. There's no state exemption for you.
So register if you have a place of business in the state or more than five non-institutional investors. Pretty simple, really.
You should also brush up on the rules governing visits to other states; if you regularly go to another state and meet with clients, or if you advertise the fact that you can meet up with people in that...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!