1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
So as an agent, you don’t have to register in a state where you don’t have an office or where you don’t interact with individual investors. You don’t have to register if you do business with a client who is a resident of your state but travels to another state and discusses your securities offer there, as long as the client doesn’t stay beyond 30 days. You don’t have to register if you do interact with institutional investors in a state such as issuers of securities involved in the transactio...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!