1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Myron's firm almost never put their clients' fiduciary interests ahead of their own. That said, AmericanEagleGold liked it best when they could kill two birds with one stone (and trust us, they have pretty good aim). They were happiest when they could make a tidy profit for their firm while also throwing the client a few crumbs. Hey, at least they were trying to look out for the client…or so they told themselves.
Recently, they'd managed a veritable smorgasbord of conflicts of interest v...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!