1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Stiffy’s…er, Myron’s firm almost never puts their clients’ fiduciary interests in front of their own. That said, AmericanEagleGold likes it best when they can kill two birds with one stone (literally, they like killing birds with stones. And they are good at it.) But they’re happiest when they can make a tidy profit for their firm, while also throwing the client a few crumbs. Hey, at least they’re trying to look out for the client, so they tell themselves. (Yeah, complex characters). ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!