1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
If you don’t have a lump on your skull from our bludgeoning of this point, we need to switch to a 4 iron. A huge part of the 63 tests your judgment in evaluating the notion of “appropriate”.
Think through Stiffy’s proposed portfolio – tons of small companies with no dividends and high price-to-earnings ratios – that is, there are great expectations of very high growth; if a company misses its mark, there is huge potential for downside.
Unproven areas. Illiquid trading. Weak analyst ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!