1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
This Shmoop 101 primer covers some basic facts about fees for venture funds and hedge funds. Please keep your arms and legs inside the car at all times. Enjoy the ride.
A venture or hedge fund will typically charge a 2% management fee and up to 30% of the profits (for most hedge funds, it’s 20% of profits), often depending on performance quality and a minimum return on investment (ROI) ratio.
Let's walk through an example:
Say there are four general partners in a ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!