1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Fraud is the big gasp of securities violations, but there are plenty of lesser violations that have nothing to do with fraud, but that can still torch an investment rep's career.
One big one? Giving investment recommendations to a client that make no freakin' sense. It could get a license suspended, denied, or even revoked.
Think about Myron's portfolio for Bubbie.
Is there a logical defense to something comprised almost entirely of high beta, high p/e, volatile stocks? Eh...not...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!