1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Stiffy’s schemes to commit fraud aren’t the only type of security violation you’ll need to worry about for this exam. There’s a veritable hornet’s nest of investment-related chicanery that Stiffy (or any investment rep, for that matter) could spring on their unsuspecting clients. And if it wasn’t for the securities regulators, well, regulating these things, who knows where it would all end?
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!