1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Term maturity. Think: term life insurance. Everything happens at once. One day you're biking up a hill. There's a sharp chest pain, then blammo—you've got coins on your eyes to pay the ferryman with.
In term maturity, the whole bond issue is paid off on one previously specified date, and companies usually set up an offsetting account to account for the huge bill coming due that day. It's called a sinking fund, and it's not related to the f...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!