1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The piece of paper you get when you buy a bond has an interest rate attached to it – say it says 8%. That 8% is the coupon of the bond. The coupon is not coincidentally named like the things you clip from cereal boxes for 28 cents off your next load of ultra-mega super high fiber bran cereal. The coupon on the bond acts analogously – and in fact in the olden days of your grandparents, bonds commonly came with paper coupons, which were clipped with a pair of sharp scissors and mailed snail m...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!