1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
An IPO, legally, is divided into 3 component parts—registration, cooling, and sales.
The securities you are selling (those in Facebook) must be registered. Ooh. That's a scary Big Brother-y word. What does "registered" mean? Well, the '33 Act just outlines the picayune elements that must be disclosed and provides criminal penalties for the courts to toss your rear in jail if you commit fraud. The registration statement is the document that is filed and disclosed to i...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!