1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
"Inflation. That's the captain of the ship for those guys at the Fed. It's like they run a balancing act. When the economy gets too hot, cool it: raise rates. That means borrowing money is more expensive. People can't buy homes as much because their monthly costs go up. Credit card costs go up. Joe Sixpack spends less. Then things chill. The economy goes the other way, and they drop rates. Suddenly everything looks cheap. The mortgage bill for a single mom goes from $2,000 to $1,500, and...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!