1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
“Inflation. That’s the captain of the ship for those guys at the Fed. It’s like they run a balancing act. Economy gets too hot, cool it. Raise rates. Borrowing is more expensive. People can’t buy homes as much because their monthly nut goes up. Credit card costs go up. Joe Sixpack spends less. Things chill. Economy goes the other way, they drop rates. Suddenly everything looks cheap. Mortgage bills for single moms goes from two grand to 15 hundred bucks and life’s livable again....
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!