1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Okay, break time for Eddie and Miyagi. Time for some summary.
For the Series 65 exam, you're going to have to be able to read The Wall Street Journal, or at least know what the stats mean that it quotes all the time. A biggie is the advance/decline ratio. This simply asks, "How many stocks in the S&P went up today? How many stocks in the S&P went down? How 'broad' is the strength or weakness of the market?" Those are the kinds of questions that the A/D ratio answers.
Trading volume is another...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!