1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
When Things Go Awry: When Bad Things Happen to Margined People
Margin accounts are for big boys and girls, no tears. And while brokerages rarely lose money on margin accounts, clients lose all the time because they are forced to sell (or buy, in a short margin account) when the market turns against them. In the case where the S&P is at 1,500 and the client has made a 50% margin bet that the S&P will go up, should the S&P drop 5%, the client would be forced to sell shares until the proceeds...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!