1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Margin Accounts Coin Money For Brokerages
Why would brokerages allow for such "crazy" risk anyway? One would think that like a casino, a brokerage doesn't like to see clients unhappy, kicked out of their homes, forced to liquidate things, etc. That can't be good PR, right?
Go back to that margin interest business in the previous examples. The investor is being charged between 5% and 10% per year these days in margin interest, depending on a variety of factors, mostly revolving around how...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!