1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
How to Handle Excess Equity in a Margin Account
One term that comes up on The Seven all the time is SMA, or Special Memorandum Account. This is a line of credit in a margin account that an investor can use to purchase even more securities on margin.
In a long margin account, SMA is created when the price of the stock rises. The amount of SMA is equal to the amount over and above the margin requirement for the account. Confused? Let's work an example.
You purchased 1000 shares of DOW for...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!