1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Divide and Conquer: IPO Process From The Inside
SilverSlacks and Mr. Wu will divide tasks:
Here are the basic steps involved with an IPO process, and how they impact The Sauce Company:
1. The company decides to go public. It hires the underwriters, who are the midwives for this birthing process. The underwriters buy the shares that the company wants to sell, and then resell them to the public.
Done. The Sauce Company has hired SilverSlacks and they have an agreement in place to get the...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!