1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
A Basic Trade to Illustrate the Magnifying Effects of Margin:
"This is your brain. This is your brain on margin."
Here's how margin works and gives you an idea on the math behind it.
MARGIN STORY ONE: You buy 1,000 shares of DOW for $10 a share with no margin. You just pay cash.
A year later, you sell it for $20. Awesome. You doubled your money.
You have $20,000. Woot. Compound return: 100%. By the way, here's how you compute returns: (Ending amount – Beginning amount) ÷ Beginning amount × 100...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!