1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
What it is: margin = borrowing in order to purchase securities. You will get a bunch of questions on The Seven about margin. It's a very important topic, because it's a wonderful way for investors to blow themselves up. Quickly. And they have: see Stock Market Crash of 1929. The exam questions will be both quantitative and qualitative, and some of the calculations can be tricky. This section on margin is really important, so pay attention.
Up to now, all of Tiger's accounts have...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!