1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Retirement Plans – Funding Those Early-Bird Dinners in Florida
IRAs, SEP plans, 401(k) plans – all of these are vehicles that the government has established over the years to let us sock away money to tide us through those Sunset Years. To combat our natural inclination to consume now rather than save for later, the government gave us two nice incentives. If the plan is considered to be qualified, money that we contribute is deducted from our other income, so we pay less tax now AND the ea...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!