1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
If this concept is hard to visualize, think of the case if you purchased a coupon-paying bond at a discount. If you paid 95, and the bond pays 100 at maturity, but you were getting the coupon interest all along, what happens to the difference between par and your purchase price? Hint: it doesn't just go away. The $5 is a capital gain. The difference is that with the zero coupon bond it's a little harder to figure out what constitutes the capital gain component. You won't have to do...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!