1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Pricing BUBB for the Public
The stock has to get priced. This is tricky because there is a meaningful conflict of interest between The Sauce Company and the syndicate. Think about your parents selling their house and the dynamics with the realtor. Add a dash or three of emotions on all sides.
The realtor wants to get her commission; say, it's 5%. The realtor knows that the house could sell for $1.5 million, but your parents are asking $1.7 million, which the realtor thinks is possible, but it...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!