1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Trading Options on Index Funds or ETFs
BUBB's chart looks about like The Rocky Mountains at sunset if you're standing on a dozen margarita blenders. Volatile. But if you want to live past age 40 as a trader, sometimes less volatile instruments are preferred. So you just pick an index—100 stocks in a basket are less volatile than any one stock.
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!