1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Time passed and the trades continued in Bubbie’s account with no one the wiser—except Myron, that is.
In fact, after seeing the solid 10% return during the first three months in Bubbie’s account (and in a flat market, to boot), Bertie was getting suckered, charmed, and fooled as well. Now he wanted in on the Myron action, too.
Bertie was able to keep about $300,000 after finishing various settlements related to The Sauce Company’s bankruptcy. At 10% a quarter, or 40% a year, he’d be makin...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!