1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
This isn't what you did at your eight-grade dance when the boys actually spoke with the girls.
Commingling is an odd-sounding name for the rather odd practice of combining client funds and/or assets with the agents' trading or bank accounts—often with the intent to deceive.
By commingling funds, the agent is breaching their fiduciary duty to the client and is in violation of securities law—it is considered highly unethical to mingle client funds with agent funds.
Actually, scratch that. It...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!