1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
This is an odd-sounding name for the rather odd practice of combining (commingling) client funds and/or assets with the agents’ trading or bank accounts.
Commingling: Mixing up client money and/or assets with the agent bank or trading accounts, often with the intent to deceive. (Not what you did at your eighth grade dance when some of you commingled…yechhhh!).
By commingling funds, the agent is breaching their fiduciary duty to the client and in violation of securities law because it is c...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!