1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
It's bad enough that we have brokers out there impugning the industry with false "guarantees," but we also have to worry about some rapscallions misusing the words certified or approved.
Of all things!
Some unscrupulous "investment professionals" who pass their exams and register with the state to receive a license are tempted to use the words "certified" or "approved" in conjunction with the state issuing them their securities license. The only issue with that is that it's, uh,...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!