1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
So we’ve reviewed the Administrator’s role in enforcing the regulations of the Uniform Securities Act. This part of the exam comprises 6 out of 60 questions, so we won’t bother spending too much more space discussing what state Administrators can and cannot do, but you should understand state Administrators don’t officially approve of or endorse securities, broker-dealers, investment advisors, reps, or agents. You can’t put endorsements on your business cards or in your ads; you can’t tell cl...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!