1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Remember Drexel Burnham? They did a lot of bad things and went bankrupt because of them. They also forced the government to create a series of laws specifically targeted against insider trading. Broadly put, the law provides for remedies against anyone who benefits from insider trading and those penalties are severe. If you break them, just hope that you look good in stripes.
The key elements of the law revolve around the definition and application of what is public or non-public...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!