1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
A teetering stack of envelopes addressed to Myron sits on Stiffy’s desk, most of them still unopened. Plucking one from the top of the pile, Stiff’s eyes light up when he sees who it’s from. Usually, Stiffy ignores letters from clients, but Bertie’s name is on this envelope. Always attuned to a new business opportunity, Stiffy eagerly opens it and reads.
Brows furrow and he thinks, “Hm… we might have a problem on our hands.” Stiffy consults one of his partners, Lawyer Larry.
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!